Monday, December 20, 2010

You're Avoiding the Question

December 20 – What should you have done this year but didn’t because you were too scared, worried, unsure, busy or otherwise deterred from doing? (Bonus: Will you do it?)


I read the prompt last night and tried to brainstorm some ideas.  Like the little bubble charts we had to do in English class. 

There are probably a hundred things I should have done this year.  Most of them little.  A year is a really long time. 

By the way, it is raining here.  Not sprinkling, but like build an ark and head for higher grounds raining.  I know that we need the water but this just seems borderline ridiculous.  And we are only midway in.  It's supposed to rain for three more days.

So on the next few posts all you hear is...

*guurgle guurgle guurgle*

You know the water came up past the door. 

2 comments:

  1. stay afloat ;)

    hoping for no water damage for you.

    - linda
    http://linda.curious-notions.net (i usually don't sign my website but my google account is not linked to my reverbing blog.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Linda

    I have a raft ready if I need it.

    Juju

    ReplyDelete