Took two of my husband's undershirts and chopped the sleeves off.
These are Medium.
I also cut out the neckline and rounded out the bottom.
Using the sleeves as pockets.
Pinning the pockets (sleeves) down.
I sewed the two shirts (purse and liner) together with a zig zag stitch.
Starting to get my dye on.
It looks really really dark.
Even with the gloves this stuff stained my hands.
Resting in the bag.
Rinsing and trying to take a picture without dropping my phone in the bucket.
I used a scrunchie sewed in between the purse and lining as a closure. I just have to sew the button on the other side.
I splattered some bleach to add some "star" looking effect.
After the bleach was rinsed and dried.
Up Close of the final product.
It's big enough to hold a lot of stuff. The pockets are nice to keep track of the little stuff. There is a little stretch to it because it's made out of a two t shirts. If I was going to do it again I might use a more stiffer fabric for the lining. Over all I am pretty pleased with the results. I might make another one but I think my husband has started to hide his undershirts.