Monday, December 27, 2010

Daily

December 27 – Our most profound joy is often experienced during ordinary moments. What was one of your most joyful ordinary moments this year?

I am a very lucky gal.  What makes me even luckier is that I recognize that. 

I get those little joyous moments daily.  There are times where we take things for granted and get caught up in the daily grind of things.  All it takes is a little something to pull you out of that work mode.

Sometimes the Red-Headed ball of Fury starts laughing and she wont stop.


I may be biased but...it is one of the most beautiful things I have ever heard!  It doesn't take much to get her started, but once she starts it's just fun to watch her in that moment.  What's great is that she will pull you in and make you part of her moment.  And all you can really do is smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment