Monday, December 6, 2010

Keeping Track

December 6 – Make. What was the last thing you made? What materials did you use? Is there something you want to make, but you need to clear some time for it?

That would require me to keep track of the things that I have made.  I started to at www.cutebyjuju.com .  If I had it in my mind that I was going to blog about it I tried to take as many pictures as possible.  Then The Great Mac Crash of 2010 (it's been a long year) hit and I lost all of my information.  I was fortunate enough that it came back on long enough for me to make a few hurried back ups.  I just haven't gotten back up and running on the craft site yet.

I consider myself pretty crafty.  I am all over the place.  I love to knit.  My favorite by far is to knit baby blankets.  I know that somewhere one of my blankies is keeping a lil one warm and that gives me the warm fuzzies.

I have started the biggest project I have ever worked on.  It started out as a lap blanket for the Hubs but has so far turned out to be quite large.  By the time it is completed it will be an 8-bit Link (Zelda) bedspread.  I have already went through more than a few skeins of acrylic yarn.  I like acrylic.  *Gasp*  All of the hardcore knitters just kicked me out of the club.  But it's easily washable and it softens up when you add fabric softener.

I think that the last thing that I finished was Clover's bear beanie.  It was a knit beanie with crochet ears.  I worked on it in the car on our last road trip.  I used brown yarn with a brown bucle.  I have a washer necklace on the list of things to make and completing the large bedspread is on the list too but I am pretty sure it wont be complete til Valentine's Day at the least.    

No comments:

Post a Comment