Friday, December 31, 2010

Reflecting On All The Reflecting

I'm a little sad this morning that the Reverb 10 challenge has come to an end.  I have thoroughly enjoyed it. I had forgotten how much I actually like writing.  I had myself convinced that I wouldn't have time and that my calendar was already full.  Could I really add one more block to my giant game of Jenga? 

The answer...YES!  Look at that!  I did it!  I feel so accomplished.  Not only did I complete the challenge (during the holidays even!), but I loved it.  I know that not every piece is literary gold, and I am okay with that.  The challenge did what it was supposed to do.  I stated thinking, brainstorming and *gasp* self-reflecting.

And just so you wont miss me I have decided to keep the blog going.  Okay maybe that's not the ONLY reason I am keeping it going.  Over the last month my routine has changed.  I wake up and get Clover ready, sit down with my cup of coffee and my netbook and start typing away.  This morning I typed half of this post with one hand due to the fact that Clover wanted in my lap.  It was painfully hard to slow my thoughts down to the typing speed of one hand.  But I stuck with it.

So now what?  I have already signed up for another monthly theme.  I guess you will just have to stay tuned to see where this journey goes next.

See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment