Saturday, December 25, 2010

Roflcopter

December 25 – Photo – a present to yourself
Sift through all the photos of you from the past year. Choose one that best captures you; either who you are, or who you strive to be. Find the shot of you that is worth a thousand words. Share the image, who shot it, where, and what it best reveals about you.



This shot was on the beach in Morro Bay.  Hubs and I have been going there since we were kids.  We got married there.  Now we share our spot with our daughter.  Every time I go to the beach I take a picture of my feet in the sand.  I think to remind myself of the ultimate calm feeling of doing nothing but sitting on the beach staring at the waves. 

What this picture reveals about me...all of my pictures of me are the same.  The toe nail polish color changes but that's about it.  But this picture is special...wanna know why?  CUZ I'M NOT WEARIN JEANS!  I know!  How much of a big deal is that?  It's a pretty big friggin deal!  Jeans are like my security blanket.  I know I look good in them so I wear them everywhere.  But not this time.  This time I wore a dress!  *Gasp*  I know.  I almost fainted too.   

No comments:

Post a Comment