Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Days 26 -29 I'm Still Around

30 Days of Thanks

Day 26 - I am thankful for last minute adventures.

Our Thanksgiving was busier than busy.  Friday we took a little time off and then got back into the craziness by taking a last minute trip to Ikea.  We always seem to need storage.  This trip we went to pick up some cabinets and cubbies.  We managed to fill up all of Rojo Grande to the brim before driving back home.  Now just to build it all.

Day 27 - I am thankful to be home safe and sound.

My nephew turned one this weekend!  It was a very cute party.  It was so much fun watching Clover run around with her cousin.  She really does love her family!  The only down side was the drive.  Coming home in the thick fog in the dark was a little more than scary.  I'm really glad to be home and warm in my bed!

Day 28 - I am thankful that our Italian place delivers!

I spent the day building Clover's cabinets.  We bought her a STUVA wardrobe for the mass collection of princess dresses.  It was really easy to put together.  It gets complicated when you add a three and half year old who wants to help and when she is not helping wants your undivided attention.  I somehow managed to get everything built and showered before the girls came over.  That just left dinner.  Thank goodness the italian place delivers!

You can check out the STUVA collection on YouTube.  It's true that it is completely customizable.  The only problem with that is that you have to know exactly which pieces you need while you are standing in the isle containing every single piece.  There where a few moments where we thought we had it figured out only to find out we were wrong.  So far it looks like we got everything we needed.  I am really happy with the way it turned out.

Day 29 - I am thankful for lazy mornings! (this may be a repeat but I am really thankful for lazy mornings).

Two days in the car followed by a day of building furniture and I am sore!  Sore and exhausted!  Every muscle aches.  Hello Advil!  So this morning I am taking a break by getting a Muppeducation by watching Muppet's Treasure Island.    

No comments:

Post a Comment