Saturday, November 5, 2011

Day 5 - Hubby

30 Days of Thanks

Day 5 - I want to take a minute to say that I'm thankful for my Husband.

It wouldn't be a thankful list if I didn't include my Hubs.  I am very lucky and blessed that we found each other so early in our lives.  I'm glad that after so long we still mange to like each other.

Yes, we are High School Sweethearts.  You can stop rolling your eyes now.  Next month will mark our 16th year together.  We've had our share of ups and downs and I'm still glad that he's the one I snuggle up to at the end of the day.  He says that I only snuggle up to him because he's my personal heat generator.  I don't think thats the only reason.  But he must be pretty warm since Clover crawls right up the middle of the bed around three o clock in the morning.

I feel bad that the first day of his vacation I managed to slice my hand up.  Luckily he has been pretty understanding and has been doing the dishes for me.  Also lucky for me is that he looks pretty hot while doing em.      

No comments:

Post a Comment