Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Day 8 - You've Got a Friend Revisited

30 Days of Thanks

Day 8 - I am thankful for the company I keep.

I am pretty appreciative of my life normally so it can get kind of hard to focus on what to write about once a day for 30 days.  Today, I started focusing on why I am so appreciative.  Just brainstorming, I kept coming back to my friends.  I am very blessed to have such a diverse group of people to call my friends.  Every one of them is different and uniquely beautiful.  They all have so many traits that I wished I possessed.  So I just observe them in hopes of picking up a trait or five.

I have my super close pals who have no problems telling me to chill out.  The same few that help me get out of my box and try new things.  I've got the friends that I wish I could see more of but when we do get together it's like there was no gap in time and we pick up right where we left off.  I've got the buddies who have moved away but thanks to social media we can keep in touch.  If to do nothing else than post silly stuff on there Facebook page.  I'm fortunate enough to have a great group on Facebook that is always good for a laugh or possibly an e-hug when my days are tough.

So after all that brainstorming and thinking I have come up with my conclusion...I am so very blessed and so very thankful to have you.      

No comments:

Post a Comment