Thursday, November 17, 2011

Day 15 - Unmummy

30 Days of Thanks.

Day 15 - I am thankful for the USB hand warmers I got for Christmas many many many years ago.

The brace came off!  I just couldn't take it anymore.  The support on my fingers was great but if I wrapped it too hard I cut off my circulation.  The brace was hurting my wrist since I was trying to do more even with my limited mobility.  So It came off.

My hand got a little cold while sitting around with the brace off.   I could put on a glove to keep it warmer.  Then like in a cartoon a little light bulb came on over my head.  A couple of years ago my rocking bro in law hooked me up with some USB powered hand warmers.  You know, for back in the day when I played WOW with the hubs.  He may have felt guilty for being the one who introduced the Hubs to WOW in the first place.  Anyhooo, they support my fingers and keep em warm.  Double bonus.

No comments:

Post a Comment