Thursday, November 17, 2011

Day 17 - Moments

30 Days of Thanks

Day 17 - I am thankful for the surprising little moments that life delivers to you.

Sometimes life delivers little moments on a silver tea tray all nice and pretty and ready to be enjoyed.  Other times life hands you moments and you can do nothing else but scratch your head and wonder.

What The Heck?!?

For Clover's birthday this year she received a Zha-Zhu Hamster.  I documented some of the story here.  and here too.  He runs off and gets lost all the time.  My friend found him under the sink the other day when we were cleaning out the cabinets.  She was quite surprised.

I was also surprised this evening when Clover found him.  I wasn't sure where he ran off too.  Even more surprising was when she had one...in each hand.

What?

I'm not exactly sure what happened here but he is multiplying.  Literally.

The one with the key is ours.  I have absolutely NO IDEA where the second one came from.  And why is he/she/it the same color as the other one?  I know for a fact that we only had one.  But Clover told me she found one in the play area and one in the living room.  I started texting randomly to see if anyone left it over here because that is a better excuse than magically having one extra.  At this point I am convinced that someone is just messing with me.

Thank you life for this little distracting moment but now I'm just left scratching my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment