Thursday, December 1, 2011

Day 30 - Catching a Glimpse

30 Days of Thanks

Day 30 - I am thankful for little moments that I get to witness that help me believe that life isn't all that bad.

While I was making dinner, I could hear Grandma reading Clover a book.  It was one of those simple moments in life where I just couldn't help but be thankful for what I have.  Sometimes it gets all too easy to focus on what is missing or who is missing.  It's easy to get hung on on the negative.  So much so that we rarely see the little positive moments.  I'm glad that I didn't miss this.  Of course five minutes later I walked in to see that Clover had crawled right into Grandma's lap and had fallen asleep.  At 5 o clock at night.  Lucky for Grandma she woke up or else Grandma would have had to stay and put her darling granddaughter to sleep at 10pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment