Friday, June 17, 2011

A Whole Mess

My kitchen is a comfort zone to me.  I love it.  Not necessarily cleaning it!  But more along the lines of being in the kitchen and being creative and making something totally yummy!  Why is it when you make spaghetti you never end up making a little?

I always make a whole mess of it.  I am a fan of crock-pot spaghetti.  I usually start a batch at 12.  I throw it in the crock pot for about three hours on high and then kick it on low until dinner time.  I like how stress free I feel knowing that dinner is 3/4 of the way finished and that it's going to be totally yummy when it comes out.

I still need to clean the kitchen while I am thinking of it, but I am on the fence about making marshmallows.  Since I haven't committed yet I don't want to get in there and make a mess after I clean it.      

No comments:

Post a Comment