Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Perspective

Day 8:  Perspective

So I thought this blogging meme would be a piece of cake.  Yeah, not so much.  Blogging at the end of my day has presented a challenge in itself.  Since I have to pick a word for the day I had picked the evening time to blog.  And as it turns out...I'm pretty damn tired at the end of the night.  Most nights I am lucky if I don't fall asleep on my daughters floor trying to get her to sleep.  So that being said, my brain is pretty mushy at the end of the night.

The last couple of days have been busy.  As you can tell by the super short paragraphs in the few previous posts.

Hubs went up to take his test.  He didn't quite make it.  But that's okay.  We both know he will get there.

I am proud of him.  Absolutely and without a doubt.  To keep trying and not give up.  Persistence to the max!  I am proud of us as a family as well.  It hasn't been easy but we have pulled together to offer our support!  GO TEAM!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment