Monday, March 14, 2011

Funkalicious

Day 14:  Funkalicious

I find myself once again sitting here with the curser blinking at me.  I had a thought that I was going to run with and then the thought got up and ran away without me.  That compounded with the sucky cupcakes I made this weekend and my confidence has taken a nosedive!

The time change has messed with me and I feel all sorts of funky.  Any motivation what-so-ever is missing.  I should put out an APB on it.  Maybe someone will find it and bring it back to me.  I have a small list of things I should get done before Clovers birthday party.  I know they will get done eventually I just have no will to do any of them right now.  Unfortunately sitting on the couch is only acceptable for so long.  I know that soon I will have to get up and be somewhat productive.  

Perhaps some good (in my opinion) music and some experimenting in the kitchen will help.  

No comments:

Post a Comment