Sunday, March 13, 2011

Ick

Day 13:  Ick.

Somethings just aren't meant to be blogged about.  But some of us do anyways.  This weekend was going pretty good until my daughter woke up on Saturday night covered in puke.

Puke, Throw Up, Barf, Vomit...whatever you call it, it was all over.  We went through every blanket and towel in the house and the Hubs and I have taken turns loading the washer and dryer today.  Started at ten last night and didn't stop til about 8:30 this morning.  Make that 9:30 thanks to the stupid time change.  Which is another ick on my list.  I hate time changes.  I don't see their purpose other than to mess with our rhythms and leave me with a child that doesn't want to go to bed cuz in her mind it's 7:00 not 8:00.  My poor Clover!  Needless to say she has been babied today.  She got to watch movies and shows and eat whatever she wanted since she actually felt like eating.

She is feeling much better and I would say that her energy level is almost back to normal after her nap.  She watched High School Musical with her Daddy and crashed right out.  Positives from this experience are...that it was this weekend and not next.  That we pulled together as a team.  Hubs did a few loads of laundry.  And finally that it only lasted a day.  See sometimes the glass is half full.    

No comments:

Post a Comment