Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Sew Along

Every now and then I get these ideas in my head.  Ideas that I think would be easy enough to execute until I realize I didn't think things through.  But I am committed to finishing my projects even though I only tend to make things difficult for myself.

I am taking a breather right now because I am about to throw something.  Not really but I'm just really frustrated.

This is the seam with the right sides together (RIGHT!)
The fabric is more green than gold.  

This is the seam with the WRONG sides together.  I didn't notice until I held it up to check the fit. 


Bonus.  Here is the picture Clover took of her snack when she realized my phone was left unattended and the photo app was open.

Something like that always seems to happen even if I think I am paying attention.  I'm just going to have to learn how to accept it and move on.  I had to take the side piece off.  I couldn't find my seam ripper so I had to go at it with a pair of scissors and a needle.  I pinned it and started over.  The front is officially done.  Just have the back, sleeves and finishing to do.

Someone needs to convince me that I'm not crazy!




No comments:

Post a Comment