Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Get Knocked Down? Get Back Up!

Usually about two to three weeks into my "I'm going to treat myself better-eat better-exercise" attitude, something always happens.  It's my own personal challenge.  I've come to expect it.  Well into this round I knew something was going to happen.  I just didn't know what.

I upgraded my workout from Walk it Out on the Wii to working out on the elliptical.  I was keeping a timer and taking pictures of my progress to keep myself on the right path.  Two weeks in my feet started to experience some nerve damage.  It was a little scary when out of nowhere your feet go numb or alternate between tingling to pain.  So then I had to back track and figure out what I was doing that was causing all of these not so fun symptoms.

After discussing it with one of my doctors we figured out that I should for now stick with walking.  Walking?  How boring!  But since that is my new starting point.  Here we go again!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment