Thursday, September 6, 2012

I Have No Title For This One

We were laying down talking the other day.  It was one of those conversations that had no point, other than to get stuff out of our minds.  Random thoughts here and there.  Hubby mentioned something and I'm embarrassed to say that I don't remember what he was talking about but it ended with "it doesn't exist, like toilets on the Enterprise, because no one ever poops!"

I was quiet for a second.  I laughed and then I had my epiphany!

So everyone on Star Trek uses replicators right?  What if the replicator creates the food to match the exact nutritional needs of the person asking?  The meal or drink is created specifically.  Since it is perfectly matched to their needs there is no waste.  Therefor there is no need to poop since the body has no waste.  

Then I heard "I have no words...you just blew my mind!  I may have to consult someone on this."

Hubby just sat there stunned by my awesomeness.

Discuss amongst yourselves but I think I'm on to something!




1 comment:

  1. You would make the bloggess proud with your thought pattern

    ReplyDelete