Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Soda Is One Spoiled Pup

This dog leads a very active life, especially for an imaginary dog.  Let me tell you.  I am starting to think that he needs a bell or possibly a shock collar to help keep him in the house.  I am not sure if Clover is letting him out or if he is getting out on his own.  From what I have been told he is an indoor dog so I don't need to worry about a fence.  I hate the idea that he is wondering around out there in the real world all by himself.  Who knows what kind of mischief he is getting himself into.

Apparently yesterday we added to the family with the addition of a girl cat named "Coffee".

Me:  How is Soda doing?

Clover:  Good.  He has a new friend.

Me:  ?

Clover:  He has a friend that is a cat.  Her name is Coffee.  She is a girl cat.  Soda is a boy.  She is brown with white.  Not like Gray Kitty (gray kitty is the neighborhood cat that likes to hang out in the back yard).

Me:  Is she a nice kitty?

Clover:  Yeah.  But they don't share their toys.  They don't share their cat and dog toys.

She then went on to tell me that Soda went over to her Aunt and Uncle's place to help watch over them.  This is the same Aunt and Uncle that she is convinced are the ones leaving milk out for the kitten in "Kitten's First Full Moon".  So she knew they would take very good care of her dog.  She even went as far as to ask them over the phone last night if they were taking care of Soda.  Her Aunt lovingly reassured her that they were indeed taking very good care of her dog.  He was relaxing and eating snacks while at their house.  Spoiled dog.

I again feel bad that I didn't notice that he was missing.  He came back today.  Do they make a bell for an imaginary dog?  Now I got to get one for the cat too.      

No comments:

Post a Comment