Saturday, August 13, 2011

A Moment of Girlyness.

So we were surfing the internet looking for tutorials.  One link led to another and we ended up on Cutepolish's Youtube channel.  Her tutorials are rockin.  They are easy to follow.  The music doesn't detract from the video.  Trust me, last night we also watched a lot of other horrible youtube tutorials.  Cutepolish is my new favorite.  I was left in awe.  This one caught my attention.


Mine came out looking like this.  I love em.  They were so easy to do.  It took me a little bit since I don't have very much experience doing my own nails.  

Sorry for the horrible picture.  I took it on my cell.  

I was super lazy and didn't want to get my camera and download the picture and upload it.  Plus my nails were still tacky and I was afraid to mess them up.

I thought this was a huge accomplisment for me!  I will be the first to tell you I am not the most girliest girl.  Most polish lasts about a day.  I even tried Shellac (the nail product not the wood product) in hopes of keeping color on my nails a little longer but I never got longer than four days.  

I am however an avid do-it-yourselfer so I wanted to give it a try.  Since it went so great last time I am trying to figure out which tutorial I want to do next!  I am torn between the Super Mario brothers and the Hello Kitty or maybe Minnie Mouse.  What do you think?      

No comments:

Post a Comment