Thursday, August 11, 2011

Fuzzy Early Morning, Mid Cup of Coffee Thinking

What do you do when you realize that the man you married has more than a few similarities to your first television crush?  Of course that would force me to remember my first television crush.  So maybe not THE first but one of the first few that I remember having.

So what sparked all of this fuzzy early morning, mid cup of coffee thinking?

Hubby stayed up last night sending packets to space on his radio.  To tell you the truth I only understand a fraction of it all but it's so cute when he gets excited and passionate about his hobbies.  Lately, he has been on another space kick and I have been falling asleep to space documentaries while hubby watches them on Netflix.  

So maybe I didn't grow up to join Star Fleet and marry Wesley Crusher, but the more I think about it the more it seems like I got pretty close.

I guess I should have seen the early signs that I like em smart and nerdy.

No comments:

Post a Comment