Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Blogger Fodder

Anyone who has been in Rojo Grande knows that I feel the most comfortable parking my big red truck aways from the entrance and walking in.  I look for a big wide spot with no one next to me on either side.  It never fails that when I come out no matter how far away from the store I am there is always someone parked next to me.

So this morning I head to the craft store in hopes of finding 101 tees, by Cathie Fillian.  I had hoped to find it in the store so I wouldn't have to wait for shipping.  I am more of an instant gratification gal.  I didn't find it however :(  So anywhoo, The front half of the store was empty so I thought "why not' and parked up front.  No one one either side of me and to the right the entire row was empty.

So that I didn't leave empty handed I picked up some supplies.  I secured Clover in her car seat and jumped up in the driver seat.  My mom pointed out something on my windshield.

A lovely hand scrawled passive aggressive note on pretty blue paper was left for me.

"Sorry, learn how to park dumb a**"  on the other side "Sincerely, another dumb a**"

I probably would have been upset or mad.  But I find the whole thing funny since I was actually in-between both lines.  I should have taken a picture of my parking job as proof.

I couldn't help but think that this is why I park and walk.

If nothing else it made for some good blogger fodder.

No comments:

Post a Comment