Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Words That Are Not My Own

Sometimes it is easier to use someone else's words when it's hard to form your own.  Situations present themselves.  Situations which are not easy to deal with.  I am once again a benchwarmer for these situations are not my own.  But my heart goes out, I want to do something.  I want to help but there isn't anything I can do at the present moment in time.  So I am here, to listen or to read.  Like I have said before I am a good listener.  I also like to think of myself as comedic relief.  


So today's words that are not my own...


Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation. - Brian Tracy


and on Humor


Through humor,  you can soften some of the worst blows that life delivers.  And once you find laughter, no matter how painful your situation might be, you can survive it. - Bill Cosby 

No comments:

Post a Comment