Thursday, January 6, 2011

Old School & The Spider

Today I broke out good o pen and paper.  It took me about ten minutes just to find a dang pen since Clover has taken all of them and stashed them in the secret place I have yet to find.  She draws sooo much I am thinking about buying stock in a paper company just to get some of my money back.

So I found pen.  It was green.  Went well with my yellow notebook.

I used them to work on my Personal Manifesto.  I decided to go old school since sometimes staring at the screen too much leaves me with writers block and crossed eyes.


I brainstormed a bit.  It is still a work in progress but I wanted to let you all know that I was still working on it.

And while I worked on my page, Clover worked on hers.


When I asked her what she was working on she replied with

"I think it's a spider!"

Looks pretty close to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment