Sunday, January 9, 2011

Sunday Morning Calm

This next week is jammed packed with craziness.  But for some reason there is a total sense of calm around these parts.  This moment, I will try my hardest to enjoy.  I am one of those people that no matter what's going on I am a little weary about the calm.  There is a reason it's called the "calm before the storm".  We always have a storm waiting after the calm.  It's gotten to the point where I just want to get the calm over with so I can deal with what I know is coming. 

This morning seems different.  Maybe it's because I got some sleep...or maybe it's my Newman's Own Special blend with 2 Splendas and some cream.  I don't know why I am questioning it.  I should just enjoy it!  

On a separate note, can someone put a BOLO (be on the look out) for the sun?  Seriously, I can't remember the last time I saw the sun.  All I have seen is gray.  It's like the sun went on a crime spree and is hiding out.  Come on out with your hands up Sun!  No really come out.  I'm starting to look a lil on the pale side, and I could use some Vitamin D.

So at the end of this long rant I will leave you with something to think about (or maybe I just really like this quote and wanted to share) ...

"My life has no purpose¸ no direction¸ no aim¸ no meaning¸ and yet I'm Happy. I can't figure it out. What am I doing right?" - Snoopy 

No comments:

Post a Comment