Sunday, January 2, 2011

Day 2 of 2011

The day isn't over yet.  I found a new blogging theme in order to keep the momentum going.  The first page states that it features daily prompts but then when you go to the prompts they are listed Monday thru Friday.  So I am still trying to work out the kinks.  Maybe I missed something.

The thought of not posting today felt weird.  I never really thought of myself as connected or jacked in but here I sit.  The office is chilly and my fingers wont move as fast as I want them to.  It's making me slightly frustrated.  I am having to purposely slow down my thoughts.  Maybe it's time to break out the USB hand warmers that my bro in law gave me a few Christmas' ago.

I need to set aside some time for my Personal Manifesto.  Lots of thoughts floating around in my head.

"The wheels are always turnin, even if they aren't always touching pavement" - Juju

No comments:

Post a Comment