Thursday, January 30, 2014

She Ditched Me Today

Do you ever feel like you have that inner motivation?  Like a little cheerleader in your head that tells you to keep going and that you can do it?  Most of the time mine is pretty loud and very encouraging.
Although today she seems to be missing in action.  Yeah today, while I was cleaning my closet, she ditched me.  I don't blame her.  I really did not want to clean out the closet either.  I can't believe I let it get that bad.  I took out several bags full of clothes that no longer fit.  I parted with some stuff that I needed to part with and shoved some items back into the dark corners of the closet.  Where they will probably stay for another five years.

I really could have used the ra-ras and maybe even a few

Juju-Juju-she's our man if she can't do it no one can's!

Buuuuut no.  My inner cheerleader was busy today.       


 

No comments:

Post a Comment