Monday, January 27, 2014

More Times

I have this thing where I walk around with just one sock on.  It's weird, I know.  I start off with both socks on and then something happens.  Either it gets wet on the ice that has spilled out of the ice maker or from a water mess in Clover's bathroom.  Or like this morning when I took my shoes off, one came off with my shoe and I just didn't bother to put it back on.  I'm not sure why I don't bother to take the other one off.  I guess I'm fine with just chilling with one sock on.  Usually I forget that I am only wearing one until the other foot gets cold and then I tuck it under the foot with the sock on.  I'm not exactly sure why I am writing about this other than to mention that it happens more times than I can mention.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment