Sunday, June 3, 2012

Birthday Season

Sorry for the lack of posting.  Our May and June get a little crazy.  We are full on in our family's birthday season here.  We just finished up Hubby's Zelda theme birthday party in which we had more people than seats.  It was fun catching up with people I haven't seen in a while.  I felt like a busy bee though.  I don't think I made it around to everyone and I feel kinda bad about that.

I like to cook (duh) so I bbq'ed for my husband and everyone and even though I made two dishes in the crock pot it felt like I spent a lot of time in the kitchen.  There was a little bit of kid wrangling but not a whole lot because the kiddos were pretty awesome.  As soon as I collect pics from everyone I'll post a few.

Just wanted to let everyone know that I am still around.

No comments:

Post a Comment