Monday, June 18, 2012

From the Bottom of My Cute Little Heart

Somehow along the way I found myself with some pretty amazing people in my life.  I'm not sure how but that doesn't stop me from being thankful for them.  I'm in a spot where I'm not sure how to show just how thankful I am.  Sometimes saying the words "Thank You" just doesn't seem to portray it fully. Sometimes people say "Thank You" to be polite but it just isn't the case with me.  So if it seems like I say it a lot it's because I mean it and I'm not sure if it comes across that I really mean it.  I don't ever want to be in a position where it appears like I am taking that for granted.  I've been on that other end of that scenario more than once and I don't want anyone in my life to feel that.

So really from the bottom of my cute little <3

Thank You for being you.  Because you are awesome.  

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for being you! I so appreciate you and your friendship. You've proven to be true blue and I enjoy you and your family so much, thank you for the blessings I get to enjoy because I get to call you my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww you're going to make me tear up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say, Judy- I've really been enjoying getting to "know" you through Facebook. I think we've hung out in real life only a handful of times, (And had to deal with a bunch of rambunctious boys the whole time) but am hoping to get a chance to hang out occasionally when we hopefully move back to Fresno.

    ReplyDelete