Monday, April 18, 2011

Reverb's Back

I skipped Reverb's March prompt.  It was related to death and I was too scared to go anywhere near that topic.  Not right now.  Not in March.  March is my happy month.  The month my lil Baby turned the big 3.  So I decided to keep on rollin and start on April.  April's Reverb 11's prompt is

What's Blossoming?


Do you see all that hair!?!

It grew overnight I am convinced.  It went from fuzzy head to full blown curly locks.  I have no idea what to do with it.  She is very resistant to me doing anything with it.

UNLESS...It's Daddy.  She will LET Daddy comb it after bath.  LETS.  I may or not be a bit bitter about the fact that she puts up a major fight with me if I come near her with a comb but she willingly sits on her Daddy's lap and watches cat videos on YouTube while he lovingly combs out the tangles.  There is only a little bitterness.  It's really sweet.  I love to watch them talk about the cats that they are watching during their special time together.

3 comments:

  1. I see what you did there...It's a monthly prompt til December...then you get to do lots of daily self reflecting.

    http://www.reverb10.com/the-prompts/

    ReplyDelete