Friday, April 22, 2011

Good Friday

It's been one of those weeks where I feel as if I have hardly sat down but I can't exactly say what I have done.  Lot's of ups and downs.  I have had a lot of thoughts up there in the noggin that I will have to eventually get out.

I need to keep a journal in the truck since I seem to do a lot of thinking in there and the thoughts fly out as soon as I open the truck door.  So my thoughts for right now...

Today is Good Friday.

My daughter was born on Good Friday.  

We went to the Zoo.

Then we had a cake pop from Starbucks to celebrate.

Definitely a good Friday.

3 comments:

  1. your order of events are off a little there!!! but thats okay...we love you any ways!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :P

    it was a busy week for you...know you did lots and had lots going on...didn't want to you forget anything!!!

    ReplyDelete