Thursday, February 24, 2011

Accountability

I told you I was getting back into the swing of things after good o heart day.  And I did.




My work out timers for the week.  I would have had timers for last week cept being the dork that I am I hit the play button for all timers and jacked em up last week.

I downloaded some new music for the elliptical.  Good music makes all the difference.    

My second thought bubble...

Have you ever had songs that you really didn't like and then you listened to them again and for some reason now you like them?

I asked hubs that question when I came in...

Hubs:  Yeah I have a few Rihanna songs that are like that for me.

How did he know I was talking about Rihanna?  (We've been married too long, lol)

So....

What's my name?  oh nana  What's my name?  on nana

No comments:

Post a Comment