Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Hobbit Door Necklace

We took a trip to our nearest Hobby Lobby a few weeks ago.  Which isn't really near at all.  I stocked up on some crafting supplies.  I had a few ideas of what I wanted to do.  One of them was a Hobbit Door Necklace.  I've seen a few around the internet but since I am an avid crafter I wanted to come up with something myself.  I found these blanks at the store.  These were easy because they didn't need any glue or anything.  You just take a picture and place it in the middle.  I used Bilbo's door on one side and Sam's door on the other side.  Bilbo's because I love the Hobbit and Sam's because he was my favorite in Lord of the Rings.  So it's really a cross over necklace.



 
p.s.  I will admit that I randomly opened the book and snapped a picture as fast as I could.  I wasn't really paying attention to the text.  Apparently Bombur falls in!  Oh no!


No comments:

Post a Comment