Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Me and My Emotional Attachment

I can't help it.  I really can't.  I try and try but I always end up keeping stuff I probably shouldn't keep.  Staring into my closet it's even more clear.

I need to get rid of some stuff.  I don't even wear half of the stuff in my closet.  But there it hangs.  All because I can't seem to get rid of it.  I'm trying to be better just in case it is a learned trait.  It not something I want Clover doing.  Ohhhhh too LATE!  She is already a "Keeper".  Out of all the traits she could have inherited from her Mom?!?  She couldn't have picked up my quick wit (ha!) or my love of run on sentences?  Noooo she had to pick up on my inability to let stuff go.

For instance there is a pair of jeans in my closet that my Mom bought for me after I had Clover.  They don't even fit me!  Why am I keeping them?  I had a bit of a struggle to get the post baby weight off.  These jeans are three sizes too large.  Three sizes if you count 2,4,6.  Six sizes if you count 1,2,3,4,5,6.

Anyways, the point is that I have half a closet and a garage full of stuff I have attachments too.  

I'm not sure this is even a real post other than I'm just working out frustration with myself.  Perhaps I need therapy.   

No comments:

Post a Comment