Saturday, December 22, 2012

Finding Inspiration In The People I Know

Reading through my blog list tonight.  I call it "catching up on my stories".  Since I do not have cable or satellite anymore (and it's been over a year) most of my entertainment comes from the internet.  I do a lot of reading via my monitor.

I went from reading blogs to dropping in on Facebook and scrolling through.  One thought led to another and I felt inspired.  I know a lot of time after I get on Facebook I feel a case of the jealousies or part of me starts to feel bad for humanity based on what I just read but tonight for some reason is different.

I feel inspired by the people I know.

I know a lot of kick ass people.  Bright, caring, smart, funny, strong people.  It makes me want to be a better person.  Not just because New Years is coming up and I should have a resolution but because I want to be more like the people I know.  They all have qualities I want to copy.  I had this whole thought about absorbing coolness through osmosis like a super hero power but then that thought sounded a little on the creepy side.

I'm not sure what to do with my new found inspiration but I feel like I should do something.  Sooo, that's a lot of words to tell you guys that you rock!  And, I'm really glad I know you all!    

No comments:

Post a Comment