Wednesday, March 14, 2012

More Than Meets The Eye

Our pretty-pretty-princess-dress-wearing daughter is all about keeping things in balance.  She has bright pink toes and ringlets bouncing on the bottom of red hair.  If you cross her you will see the dark side.  Especially if you fast forward during her Transformers movie!

For a couple of months now her interest in the robots has increased.  Lately, her night time routine has included snuggling up with her Daddy and watching the cartoon.  She knows most of the Transformers and her Daddy couldn't be more proud.  She loves Arcee and Ratchet from the cartoon and Optimus and  Bumble Bee from the movie.  

She has always been into grown up movies.  For an entire year all she could talk about was the live action Alice in Wonderland.  So when she expressed interest in Transformers 3, I didn't think much of it.  Today I tried to start the first live action Transformers movie and it wasn't appreciated.

"Mom!  Can we watch Transformers?"

Go to start the movie...

"NooooooOOOoooooOOOoo!  Not THAT one!"

So I start Transormers 3

"I want the one with the boy and the girl!"

"Sam and Carlie?"

"Yeah!"

I figured that she wanted to watch the robots and proceeded to fast forward and felt the fury.

"MoooOOOooooOOOm!  I want to watch the BOY and the GIRL!"

Then she proceeded to steal my remote and hide it.  I guess she didn't like me messing with her movie.  I have to say it's probably one of the cutest things ever.  Watching my daughter in her very pink dress express how much she loves car changing robots!      

1 comment: