Monday, November 26, 2012

Smiling Just Looking At The Wall

We are still in the midst of the Great Painting Project of 2012.

This project reminds me of when I was in high school I wanted to study Interior Design.  I found a project I wanted to work on and was very interested in the study of color and how it effects our moods. I even went as far as to use my boyfriends news group account to do a survey.  At the time I didn't know about the internets love of proofreading, so needless to say there were some spelling errors.  Also, in my teenage brain thinking I figured that posting to multiple groups would get me multiple responses.  Nope, I accidentally got my boyfriends account banned.  The same account his dad used.  Yeah twenty something years later...okay not quite twenty years but it's been awhile and I still feel bad.  Good thing I married that boy or I might have had to shell out for a new news account.

Well, the color is on the walls and they are beautiful!  It went from a dark beige to a light pale yellow.  Lemonade Yellow from Benjamin Moore to be exact.  It's bright and sunny and everything I wanted it to be.

Just looking at the wall makes me happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment