Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Crust and Pixie Dust

Things have been crazy around here.  More crazy than usual.  And what does the Universe hand me while in the midst of all this craziness?  A sick kid.  Just for the record, I prefer chocolate.  She seems to be in better spirits today despite the early morning puke session.  

But even during all of this, there are still little moments that do nothing else but make you laugh. I am very fortunate that my lil Clover is the funniest person I know.  Seriously she is hilarious.  I want to be more like her and she is four!

Today she ran up and threw her fist up at me and yelled "Crust!"  Then she sat there for a minute and then told me to fist bump it.  

I stood there confused.  

"Moooom...bump it!  Then you say "Crust...and...Pixie Dust!"  

Crust?

I asked her what she meant by crust?  "You know mom like cracker crust!  Cracker crust and Pixie dust!  But I just shortened it to just crust."  

It took me a minute to realize that she had watched The Great Fairy Rescue the night before and they had a cheer.  Except theirs goes Faith, Trust and Pixie Dust.  I tried to tell her what it really was but she was already convinced that it's crust.  

So now randomly during the day she runs up and fist bumps me and yells "Crust and Pixie Dust!"  and then flitters off.  

Today wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be.    

No comments:

Post a Comment