Sunday, April 29, 2012

Flexing My Nerd Credits

Hubby was talking about something the other day.  I don't even remember how the conversation started.  I guess that part doesn't matter.  It was how it ended that may have gotten him in trouble.

Hubby:  That's a Star Trek:  The Next Generation reference just so you know.

Me:  *blink*blink* I can't believe you just said that to me!

Hubby:  (trying to defend himself)  Well I didn't know if you got it or not.

Me:  Really?!?  I've seen every episode of the Classic Star Trek and EVERY episode of TNG multiple times.  It was one of the nerdy things I did before I even met you! (you know cuz I may or may not have that crush on Wesley Crusher/Wil Wheaton) Not to mention I watched the full run of Enterprise with you.

Hubby:  *laughing at the situation and smiling because he just realized that his wife is indeed that Bad*ss!*

Or at least thats what I am telling myself that he was thinking.  He could have just been laughing at how ridiculous the conversation was.  That's the kind of things you fight about when you've been together since the fifties.  Okay maybe not that long but that's our running joke.

No comments:

Post a Comment