Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Over Analyze

Clover has been into Bubble Guppies lately.  I'm glad it isn't Dora anymore.  I have never liked that show.  Why is that kid running around all by herself?  A lot of the times these cartoons leave me with questions.  This show confuses me to no end.  Why?  Because I'm an adult.  I over analyze things. 

Are they mermaids? 

Are they in a tank or the ocean? 

Why is there gravity? 

How do things fall out of trees when there are under water? 

What is the purpose of the fire truck?

I get it.  It's a cartoon.  I will admit that it took me three episodes to figure out the running gag at lunch time.  For three episodes I was wondering what the heck was wrong with that kids parents.  Why do they keep sending him to school with an inappropriate lunch?  Are his parents on drugs?  That's not even funny!  Why haven't the mermaid equivalent of child services checked in on this kid yet?  By the third episode that we watched it was a different kid with a funny lunch at the end of the joke.  Yeah, it was one of those smack my head moments.  I need to stop watching cartoons.   

No comments:

Post a Comment