Sunday, April 14, 2013

Today Just Wasn't My Day Crafty Wise

For every super awesome craft project that I kick out, there are three in the garage that will never see the light of day.

That was my project today.


My sand castle pendent.  

It looked a lot better in my head.

I coated the sand castle I cut out with my cricut in sand from our latest beach trip.  I spent forever waiting for that to dry.  Then I stamped and painted some shrinky dinks for the pail and shovel.

While I was at it I stamped some extra for a bracelet.  They didn't turn out either.  

I think the stamps where already small and then I shrunk the dinks and they were even smaller.

I arranged all the pieces and then tried to seal it up only to end up with E-600 all over my fingers.  All in all after about six hours working on it off and on it was a bust.  The sand stuck to everything inside the pendent and it didn't seal up the way I wanted too.

I guess it's just one of those days.  

No comments:

Post a Comment