That was my project today.
My sand castle pendent.
It looked a lot better in my head.
I coated the sand castle I cut out with my cricut in sand from our latest beach trip. I spent forever waiting for that to dry. Then I stamped and painted some shrinky dinks for the pail and shovel.
While I was at it I stamped some extra for a bracelet. They didn't turn out either.
I think the stamps where already small and then I shrunk the dinks and they were even smaller.
I arranged all the pieces and then tried to seal it up only to end up with E-600 all over my fingers. All in all after about six hours working on it off and on it was a bust. The sand stuck to everything inside the pendent and it didn't seal up the way I wanted too.
I guess it's just one of those days.