Thursday, May 15, 2014

Every Single Year

Albert Einstein said that insanity was doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.

That describes me and tomatoes.

Every single year I plant a tomato plant.  And every single year I think I am going to get this huge bumper crop.  Yet, every single year I get about one or two measly tomatoes.  Which, I never seem to get to eat.  But then again every Spring, here I am planing another plant.

So here we are...


 This year I found some plants at Costso which were a little bigger than I usually plant.  These were already established so I though I would have better luck.  So far so good.  They are also in the front yard this year which has a bit more sun so hopefully I will get a homegrown tomato.  There is nothing better than a homegrown tomato.  Which is why I go through all of this. 

Thomson Seedless yummyness!
    
My grapes in the back yard are doing well this year which makes me very happy.  These are fairly new, only about three years.  Last year they grew two bunches.  The birds took down one bunch and Clover took down the other one.  So I didn't get any :(.  But this year there are ten bunches between both vines!  I am very excited. 

Hopefully, this year my tummy will be happy also. 

No comments:

Post a Comment