Saturday, May 17, 2014

Being Girly Bit Me In The Eye

Actually we're not exactly sure what caused it but I'm guessing it was from not properly removing my eye make up.  So here is my PSA.

Remember peeps, take your makeup off properly.  Get yourself some eye makeup remover.

The night before I rubbed my eye in the shower and my eye lid swelled up.  I googled it and assumed it was probably an allergic reaction so I went to bed and woke up with my eyebrow looking fabulous.  Unfortunately it was attached to a swollen eye lid.  So, off to the doctor I went to find out that it was a bacterial infection.  She gave me some ointment and gave me kuddos for coming in early.       


I mean check out that arch!  
  
So I had to slather on ointment for a few days.  I hate ointment.  I pretty much despise anything petroleum based.  I really hate the way it feels on my skin.  But it was the ointment or the swollen eye lid so I went with the ointment.  It only took a day for the swelling to go down.

I took my own advice and picked up some eye makeup remover.  Geez all these things I have to buy just to slap some stuff on my face.   

 

No comments:

Post a Comment