Tuesday, June 11, 2013

I Have Stuff

I have stuff I need to post.  I have pictures that I want to get made into a post.  My excuse is as follows...It's birthday season for us around here.  Starting May 26th and ending in July we have 20 something birthdays and or holiday celebrations between that short time span.  So needless to say I have been super busy.  I have tons of stuff that I am totally slacking on. 

Also as of recently my Iphoto is corrupt.  There is a white circle with a line through it and when I click on it, it gives me an error.  I hope I can manage to get it fixed quickly because it's holding some of my pictures hostage. I'm trying not to stress about it too much.  It's just one more thing to add on to the list of things to do.  As always that list is pretty long. 

But I will get to it!  I have some cute stuff I have to share so it will be up as soon as I get the kinks all worked out.   

No comments:

Post a Comment