Saturday, March 16, 2013

Lack Thereof

I apologize for the lack of posting.

Here I am in the middle of March and there are hardly any posts.  That makes me a little sad.  I have thoughts swirling around in my head of stuff to write but I need to make the time to sit down and write. I just finished up a week solo while Hubby was away in training for work.  Clover and I kept ourselves occupied but also left time for a late night My Little Pony marathon.

I have grabbed some time here and there to work on the Hobbit Party for our almost five year old Clover.  I have a few things I need to work on but it is all coming together...



I am also working on brainstorming something for a giveaway to celebrate 10,000 views.  I know that's kinda cheesy but I want to celebrate our tiny milestone.  So that's coming up.

Basically I was checking in to let ya'll know that I'm still around.

No comments:

Post a Comment